Han asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Pisces disgust me ?

People give Aries women so much **** for being "manly" all of the time but no one ever talks about how unbelievably weak and pathetic Pisces men are. They try to hide it by being verbally abusive and controlling, but anyone who isnt dumb af can see they’re just trying to cover up their insecurities and epically failing to do so.

I agree. Not to bash pisces, but theyre pathetic.  They cannot help it though.

hey leave tyler the creator and my dad alone but my dad does kinda sound like that but on the other hand tyler the creator is a superior pisces man. but i loove pisces woman ay theres rihanna and erykah badu like omg pisces are superior 

• stupid generalisation. my sibling is a pisces and single handedly saved people from being car jacked. he's tough as a boot. 

i kinda agree with that. pisces men are just doormats... it's pathetic. i don't think they're verbally abusive, but they sure do cater to every wish of their significant other. it's pathetic. my friend's bf is a pisces. he's definitely p*ssy whipped. pathetic. 

They don't. Fire signs can act disgusting except for Sagittarius women and a few Aries. 

You are using astrology in the wrong way, it’s ignorant and all signs have their positive and negative traits. A person is more than their sun sign.

You should expose them! lol.

Not as crazy as Cancer men

Lol.. They arent trying to lie tho.. Lmao.. Yeah.. They are weak minded little butches.. So what.. They arent trying to deny that I bet. Who cares what you think anyways... Wtf??? They arent trying to imlress you.. Dont worry about what they are doing. 

Hating people for the month they were born in is almost as stupid as believing that it has any bearing on what their character is like.  Astrology is for stupid, gullible people who will believe anything.