What is wrong with my skin?

As a 20-year-old male, I have quite a bit of acne (mainly on the area around my mouth), but my situation is much more complicated than a typical acne problem. The source of my acne seems to be using electronic devices (e.g., phone, laptop, monitor). I know it sounds ludicrous—but I have noticed it for a few years, and I am absolutely sure of it. I know this because I have tried everything. And the only thing that works for me is being away from electronic devices; what works best is being outdoors, night or day. Every day, after I wake up or shower, my face feels optimal. If I go on my phone even for 20—30 minutes after I wake up or shower, the area around my mouth will become extremely red and inflamed, causing an unbearable burning sensation. If I do not go on my phone after I wake up or shower, my face will continue to feel optimal. 

However, I must mention that the acne and burning sensation around my mouth are not the only symptoms. Here's a list of a few more symptoms that I experience when I am on my phone or laptop (the longer I am on these devices, the more severe they become): 

• brain fog

• numbness/puffiness in my left jawline area

• eye fatigue 

• face feels hot

• itchy throat 

• watery eyes

These symptoms are from personal, everyday experience, and they all go away or begin to go away when I go outside, for example. If anyone has an idea of what's going on, I will love to hear it. Thanks to anyone reading this. 

Friend there are those people that can look at the screen of a cell phone or a laptop or even at an LCD monitor and get flu-like symptoms where they start sneezing and actually experience allergy symptoms close to wherever they're holding the phone I'm one of those people.

If I sat there and look at my cell phone for too long I'll start experiencing flu-like symptoms and it takes an hour sometimes for it to subside once I stop looking at the cell phone.

Those sound like allergies, my dude. Something in your house is trying to kill you.

Your research proves you should immediately throw out all of your electronic devices. I guess we'll never hear from you again.