Lady asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

I reported someone on YA, but why did MY QUESTION get deleted? ?

This is why I despise YA and whoever works for them. They're just like the imbeciles that work for YouTube. 

I reported this person because they were a known troll and he posted a disrespectful comment when I asked "how I can cope with losing my brother". 😢

If your question got deleted, some people must have reported it. Your reporting of other posts has nothing to do with it

• .

You reporting a post has ZERO to do with your question being reported and removed.

.

Posts are removed when enough users report them as violations (there is NO specific # of reports required to get a post removed, it varies). You can post again here and ask "Was this question a violation" and include the exact text of the question, including any updates, URLs, or images associated with it, and the users here will tell you if it appears to be a violation or not. If not, you have 7 days to appeal to have it reinstated.

.

To appeal click on "Help" at the bottom of any YA page, the select "Contact Us" on the following page. From there select Contact a Yahoo Specialist>Appeals>Appeal an Answers Question Removal and then fill out the form provided

Because YA IS filled with morons who don't properly know how to answer a question. A lot of them are miserable with their own lives, so they come here to take it out on others without any remorse.