Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Opinions on the name Khloe?

I’m not sure about this name. I love how it’s spelt, and it’s very cute. It’s just very overused.

I like it spelled CHLOE. . I think it’s very pretty . I only know one Chloe . It’s not popular in my town 

I am not a fan of the name.  I know lots of girls and women named Chloe or Khloe but I know even more cats and dogs and even a horse named Chloe.  I dislike the Khloe spelling because of the Kardashians.

Khloe or Chloe are both fine for a girl.

Exactly. It is very overused. 

Absolutely despise the name. ESPECIALLY when it is spelt ‘Khloe’, as this just appears like you are trying to copy the Kardashian family.

I like Chloe, although I agree it's very popular so probably wouldn't use it. Not keen on that spelling though, it looks very trendy and reminds me of the Kardashians.