Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Which zodiac is blessing and which is curse?

All zodic sign that steals someones life

All zodiac signs are awfully cursed and applies to everyone

virgo Scorpio aquarius is blessed.

Leo narcissistic is cursed.

Source(s): virgo

Leos are dumbest and overrated

• Janet

None of them are a blessing, none of them a curse.  And this is why:

Your "zodiac Sign" is only the Sign that Sun appeared to be moving through, and everyone has all 12 zodiac signs in their unique natal chart.

What MATTERS in astrology MOST are your 10 "planets" (Sun and Moon and Pluto included in this), and how they interact with each other.

Interaction occurs between two different planets (needs) when they are a particular distance apart ("aspects").  Some aspects show that two needs support each other, creating inner harmony, and that the two needs act in the positive style for whatever Sign each planet is in.

Other aspects show that the two needs conflict with each other, creating inner tension, and that the two needs act in the negative style for whatever Sign each planet is in.

Since all natal charts have both positive and negative "aspects" between various planets, everyone functions with inner harmony in some ways, and with inner discord in other ways.  What varies is what we get upset about and how we get upset.

But even there, astrology is ONLY an influence.  It doesn't control us. All you see in the natal chart is how you will likely be IF you do nothing to change or grow.  So even if there is an unusually-high number of discordant aspects between planets, that person can potentially learn how ot work with their inner discord and master it.

As for "zodiacs", that is just a commercial gimmick to make money writing for a public that is ignorant about astrology. Sun signs are SO easy to find, so it is easy to sell. Real astrology requires that you calculate (or have a computer/website calculate) a map of the sky as it appeared at the MOMENT the person was born, as seen from where on Earth they were born ... and since the Sun's Sign is only one out of 40 to 50 factors in a natal chart, it is just 2% of the personality .. sometimes a little bit more than that, sometimes much less than that.

Astrology gives people excuses and avoid personal responsibility. Blame a calendar date or your parents lack of knowledge of Tooth Fairy science.

Scorpio has been greatest blessing in my life. I don't know why Scorpio known to be darkest but  I have seen many Scorpios who are kind and humble. Never had bad experiences with Scorpios TBH

Curse I would say LEO because they seem to be pride and bossy. Many Leo's I have seen are materialistic. They can do any bad to grab or earn money or fame. They are attention seekers. They love expensive thing more than their beloved once. I only said this because of my experience with people with their sun sign. Thanks 😁

I might be wrong too LOL

Source(s): I am Aquarius sun with Aries Moon