?
Lv 4
? asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

If humans had the technology to travel to any planet in our solar system, which planet you think would be the most interesting to visit?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Uranus.........................

• 2 months ago

none will support life, Mars would be the closest but would have to be terra formed.  Humans have the technology Elon Musk is working on it and has a plan to do just that because our earth is dying due to Big corporation choking it with polution, and the use of plastics I wouldn't be surprised that when humans go to Mars they will discover that plastics is what destroyed Mars.  

• 2 months ago

None. We have already investigated them all using up-to-date technology called robotics. They are all interesting from a scientific viewpoint, but totally boring from a non-science point of view.

human spaceflight is obsolete and looking more and more ridiculous compared with robotic exploration. Why even consider it? Aren't there enough exciting and fascinating place on Earth to visit?

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For PR reasons, humans will never go to Uranus or any of it's moons. Woe and wirra to any aliens who make that mistake because they only know it as Sol VII.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Questions about the answerer are not allowed.

Mars would be the only one. Venus and Mercury are too hot, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are too cold and the gravity would crush our body

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Take a look at the planets:

1. Mercury - visit there and you will Die from Nuclear Radiation from the Sun.

2. Venus - visit there and you will die from the heat and poison atmosphere.

3. Earth - No problem

4. Mars - No problem as long as you take with you Oxygen, Water, Food and a way back.

5. Jupiter - Will kill you high gravity

6. Saturn - Will kill you high gravity

7. Neptune - Too Far Away would take many years to get there

8 Uranus - Too Far away would take many hears to get there.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's like asking planetary geologist. similar to asking someone who loves classical music and new age music to pick their favorite composer or some?who loves some other type of music. It's the differences and diversities.of allthecplanets and moons that makes each to them fascinating. 

For me it would be Mars , Titan, Europa or Ganymede and Saturn. I really want to know what's going on with Jupiter's core and any correlation with the Red Spot. What is going on with Uranus. 10 proposed Uranus missions have all been turned down. What about Ceres? Volcanism and possible plate tectonics on Venus? And, of course Earth. 

I don't necessarily want to go to Mars, since I am too.olx?and physically hanxicapped, but analyzing and interpreting the data is fascinating. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

mars is being terraformed right now . 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably Earth because there's life there and not just poisonous gasses and barren wastelands.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.