Question for truckers and other people who drive for a living. Whats the creepiest thing you have witnessed driving? Paranormal ?

Just curious 

• Willie

I saw a man dressed in black in the highway and called the dispatcher, but someone had already run over him, so it was too late to help this poor man.

• Tom

One twilight evening, I was driving on a country road.  A curve was ahead, but on the side of the road, by the curve, was the strangest 4 legged "alien creature" I had ever seen---"Naw!, I can't be seeing what I think I am seeing", I thought. But the closer I got the more REAL it appeared---I could feel the hair start to stand up on my head--The shock got worse and worse as I got closer.----- IT stood about 5 feet high, on 4 skinny, spindly legs, with big irregular "bumps" at the joints.  The body was very thin, little more than a "wide "backbone"   It looked almost skeletal. Its's head appeared oversized and adorned with several, irregular spiky projections, and it had large black eyes. It was ALIVE and slowly walking.-------The scary thing was, the closer I approached,  the more real it got.  WHAT the hell?   I felt that I was approaching something TRULY UNKNOWN.

It wasn't until I was right ON it, did I see it was really a black COW with white markings.----I was relived, but I will never forget that GROWING feeling of uncertainty and increasing dread as it began to look more and more real, the closer I got. 

Nothing special.  Saw a fat guy crammed into an MG one time.

I don't drive for a living but I was supposed to be staying over at a girls house only a few miles from where I lived at the time. We were rowing and I had enough and left. It was about half two in the morning. As I opened the door to leave, I got the shock of my life. The place was thick of snow and it was still coming down heavily. These were the biggest snowflakes I had ever seen. 

At one point, I had to join this road that was about a mile or two long. There was nothing but thick snow in the fields either side of the road. Everything was ultra bright from the amber streetlights. I was only doing about 10 miles an hour and the wipers were having a hell of a job keeping the windscreen clear. I saw a guy walking in the same direction as me. He was wearing one of the old style duffle coats with the white wood peg buttons. His hood was up and he had his head down to protect him from the snow and wind. 

As I passed him, I thought, there is still over a mile to go so decided to stop and give him a lift. As I stopped, I saw a cop car in my mirror. it reached me and passed without checking if I or the pedestrian needed help. I only stopped a short distance from him so wondered why he hadn't reached the car yet. The snow just about stopped so I got out to look. I left my car running and walked back over but there was no sign of the guy and not a footprint to be seen. 

Nothing but virgin snow with just my tire marks to spoil it. I know what I saw because the duffle coat was very old style and exactly the same as the one I had as a kid and that one had no lining, so this guy must have been freezing. I often wonder what would have happened if the cops did stop and I said I'm just waiting to give this guy a lift? 

Good morning there paedo, and how are you this fine day?

• Dr. NG

I once unknowingly ran over a dead body crushing the poor guy's head. It was a stormy night and he had been killed jaywalking on a highway. I didn't realize it until the next morning when I found blood and brain matter under and on the sides of my car. It was quite a mess and I rinsed it off with a hose and it ran off onto my lawn. Every time I mow, that macabre fertilizer comes to mind.

• 👻

I posted this story of Telly Savalas months back, I thought it was spooky, not a trucker story but still a driving one. 

https://youtu.be/Axdkv0_kJZQ

Youtube thumbnail

Nothing paranormal. Just a UFO and some guy with his pants and underwear down completely, pissing on a school bus yard. 

Source(s): Truck driver