Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

Did your families feel offended with you for violating the rules at school or public places?

1 week ago

It wasn't about being offended.  It was about expecting us to behave in a respectful manner.  I remember my mother telling us:  people like kids who have good manners.  I want people to like you, so you are going to use good manners.

And she was right!

yes. it's serious matter

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them

yes. it's serious matter 

Yes, of course. It is your parents job to raise a good, productive citizen. If you have no respect for rules, you're going to end up sleeping on their sofa the rest of your life because you won't be able to hold down a job. 

ive never violated those rules

🥴😊

No.

I was raised to be just and equal minded. 

So if ever I popped off wrong, it was for a valid reason and my families understood.

Hell, my mom drove me to my first fist fight in the 5th grade. And said if I lost, she'd kick my a$s and my opponents. My opponent and her homies harassed my household.

This is how parents in the hood teach their kids to sink or swim. Become strong on their own.

Also teaches you the value of an honorable fair fight and instilling fear in your opponents. 😎 Teaches you the value of laws as well. My mother couldnt touch a minor and my opponent came for me.

...my God, my mother was gangster.