Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jack asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 months ago

Is it okay to shower  twice a day?

Would it be okay to have:

- A cold shower in the morning (just water no soap shampoo etc)

- And a warm shower at night (with soap and shampoo every other day)

Dr OZ says you only need to shower every other day

If you have ever thought that if two or more rains a day are bad, science suggests that too much time in the shower can do more harm than good to your body. While not bathing regularly may sound super gross, too much bath can actually snatch the body of healthy bacteria.

• rhonda

Yes it's fine but wear a shower cap as you should only wash your hair every 2nd or 3rd day

• ?

Yes, once in the morning and at night is completely normal.

Fine, although it might be symptomatic of psychological problems unless you spend days in a coal mine and nights engaging in hot, sweaty sex. The problem comes with the frequent application of soap, which removes protective oils from the skin.

• Vicky

Yes it's fine, I shower every morning and again when I get home from work.

I used to do that! Cold shower in the morning, then warm at night! But I stopped cause I wanted to save money from my water bills! As long as ur skin don’t get too dry and not loose it’s moisture, I think it’s perfectly healthy to do so!