Do you think hinata hyuga is overrated?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I wouldn’t say she’s overrated, but instead overhyped. Hinata is a great character but definitely not that well written. Kishimoto can’t write female characters at all. As much as I love hinata, most of her fans (who are mostly just horny dudes who only care about hot female characters) overhype her as well as her strength simply because she has a big chest.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I think she is a great character. 

• Carlos
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

She ones of the sexiest , nicest , strongest and fairly smart female kunoichi in the Naruto series .

That Naruto married Hinata was an excellent choice by him .

• 1 month ago

Nope...

She isn't my favourite character but I don't think she is overrated

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

no, we are one, dog, we are one...

• 1 month ago

I think she is a great character. 

• 2 months ago

She's actually my favorite character in the series, tied alongside Kakashi.  I loved her character and thought she was interesting.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I haven't seen Burrito so I wouldn't know if she's overrated. In Naruto, Hinata wasn't around Naruto much but compare to Sakura, Hinata was more a kinder person. So viewers liked her more than Sakura.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i thought she was cute with her shyness. she is overrated as a fighter though.

• 2 months ago

Ummm...so how high is she rated?  What rating system are we using?  Overrated in what way?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.