Kazi Riasat asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

In future is there any such possibility that authorities won't allow international travel without the proof of getting Cov-19 vaccinated ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Unless we discover a  magic cure for Covid-19 that means nobody will ever catch it again, it is very possible, even probable, that we'll have to show proof of vaccination for international travel for many years to come.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Possibility?  Yes.

Probability?  Yes...

• 1 month ago

Obviously you are too young to remember the requirement to have a smallpox inoculation certificate before international travel before it was finally eradicated.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Almost guaranteed 

Some countries already require a negative test, the next step is required vaccinations.

As a frequent international traveler before the Pandemic i hope they make it mandatory 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That's a possibility.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Quit possible.  

And as for me, I am unlikely to travel internationally unless authorities require proof and my destination has a high vaccination rate.

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think it's very likely that they will require proof of vaccination for international travel.

• 2 months ago

Seems unlikely; or at least, for the next few years.

• 2 months ago

Very possible.

The UK and other countries have already started preventing anyone entering their country unless they have had a Covid test and are showing negative.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.