Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 week ago

Is this normal? ?

There’s this girl that I’ve been seeing for a little over a month now. We have hooked up a few times so this isn’t like I’ve never seen her in person or anything. Lol She leaves me on read sometimes but she will message me first also sometimes. It’s not just a one way street, but yesterday I asked her a question on snap and she opened it and didn’t reply but posted on her snap story. Is she trying to hint for me to leave her alone or is this just normal behavior? Lol

• 1 week ago

This Is Confusing

• 1 week ago

You've got yourself the answer. Just go ahead and ask her why her demeanor is that way. 

• ?
    1 week ago

Why do you have all the time in the world to worry about small details? When you have no purpose in life and no goals that's when you start worrying about little details that don't matter. So I would say no, it's not normal for someone to be worrying all the damn time why he didn't get a text back. She obviously has more of a life than you do if she doesn't have that much time for you. That's how it should be for you also. Cause let me give you some advice, she gon drop yo a*ss eventually once she realizes you got all this time in the world to text her all day. You're displaying low value to her. 

• 1 week ago

I would take it as a hint that she is not interested in being with you and move on.