Atheist. What about Catholics don't need to attack less intelligent people such as you?

Atheists do not have the education and intellect to know the truth and live in reality. Since Christians don't need to cling to a fantasy and waste the one life they get in the vain hope of getting another that is fine by everyone but why do they need to attack people with less intelligence

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I love the way you attack atheists right off the bat in this ridiculous rant.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Hahahahaha! My all-atheist family of four has two PhDs, one JD, one MD, and one lowly master's degree. (That person makes the most money, though.)

I don't think you can pin our failure to share your beliefs on lack of education or intelligence, sweetheart.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

What about you ask a question that makes sense??

Source(s): a Christian
  • 2 weeks ago

"Atheists don't have the education or intellect...".  On what are you basing this contention?  Have you performed research, or read studies on this?  Or are you presenting your opinion as fact?  There is a correlation between education and atheism, the more educated a person, or a society, the greater the increase in atheism. And this is a demonstrable fact, unlike your baseless contentions.

As for catholics, I have news for you, catholics are christians.  However, catholics don't generally have inane believes like the world is 6000 years old, and are more willing to understand and accept science when it conflicts with religious dogmas. 

In other news, I've been living in reality for a very long time, thank you very much. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

I'm sure that made sense in your head, but when you typed it, something didn't work.

• 2 weeks ago

thIRH NOT ABOUT COMPARING PEOPLE TO EACH OTHER...GUS...FOR atheists try myths>>>>>> FYI GOD REMAINS REAL FOREVER AND U WILL WEEP AT JUDGMENT if u do nothing to help yourself.

• 2 weeks ago

Catholics are not less intelligent!

Catholics  are victims of a traumatic indoctrination and inculcation.  They have faith by fear!   

Some of us grow out of it, some don't!

With some it became a life sentence!  

• Mack
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

There is still no evidence for your deity, none.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

It seems to me, in an attempt to be ironic, you just end up looking like an idiot? 

Is the atheists best argument really "Look, I'm an idiot, therefore Christianity is wrong." 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.