Is kim Kardashian Beautiful?

She is not.     

I see better looking chics at the gym on a regular basis. All of the Ks are ph ucked. I once saw the hottest girl ever riding a Tri-Met bus. You never know where they are going to be. 

No,she has a evil heart,she almost ruined a teenage girl’s artist dream

No, she's made herself into a genetic mutant. 

• Joe

Her butt is.....

Nope. I'll take Martina McBride over KK any day. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bf/49/71/bf4971a46c33aa2...

Hell no! Yuck! Seriously dude, could you imagine yourself f u c k i n g her!? I couldn't I mean the most I could see myself being able to do is letting her suck me and then if I had to f u c k her I'd bang her in the a s s. It's cleaner and safer that way. Can you imagine the amount of syphillis-infected penises that have been inside of that p u s s y? I think I just vomitted. But anyways, even if I banged her in the a s s I'd run not walk to the nearest STD testing facility right away after I'm done.

No.  And her inner self is even more hideous.

No........................

Very, sure she has had a little work done over the years but she was stunning even back then . 

Source(s): Truth be told