? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why aren’t Dems being charged with treason for spying on Trump’s campaign?

It’s unconscionable the whole thing. Let me state the facts it makes me sick to my stomach:

Democrats launched a Meuller investigation, KNOWING that it was Hillary who colluded with the Russians the whole time! 

Democrats committed treason against a president elect Trump, a high crime. 

Not only did they commit THIS crime, they shamelessly took it to another level, they made up a lie that Trump colluded against the DNC and let it go for YEARS...

What ended the Meuller investigation was that Trump was completely innocent but even that wasn’t enough, it took to where the Democrats WERE the ones that entire time that had colluded with Russia 

And 47 billion wasted taxpayer dollars later 

47 billion wasted dollars in a deliberate treasonous lie 

Mueller: “Oh darn we better end this investigation they caught us redhanded in the very collusion we made up as if Trump did it ?

Why aren’t you outraged over this ?

It’s one thing to put dirt on someone... it’s even bigger when it’s fabricated and wastes taxpayer money ,  but worst of all, when you are lucky you aren’t being investigated and it literally takes for you to trigger your own incrimination till you finally stop playing games ...wow just wow 

it doesn't matter what crime you commit.

it matters whether the law is enforced.

If your inside connections make sure the law is NOT enforced, you can get away with anything.

• ?

One phrase uttered by Robert Mueller is the only thing keeping Obama and Hillary Clinton out of jail for dispatching undercover F.B.I operatives into the Trump campaign in 2016, 'we cannot exonerate him.' 

Mueller was even hounded by Republican Congressmen on this phrase since it isn't technical legal terminology and because he offered no legal reasoning for it. He stated it because it very thinly 'justifies' the decision to take such drastic moves which otherwise are ten times more corrupt than anything Richard Nixon did. Nixon only tape recorded some conversations of the opposing party's Presidential campaign by bugging rooms in a hotel. Obama directly abused his power and used the DOJ to undermine his opponent, gathering intelligence on him by 'playing Republican' using operatives from the FBI and even tried to unseat him with the intel after his Democrat candidate lost anyway.

That is treasonous activity UNLESS the FBI can explain any possible reason it took these actions that could be legally justified even after the truth came out about there being no evidence of any collusion with the Russians to 'fix' the 2016 election, (the original reason stated why the operatives were dispatched). If not, the FBI itself would be on the hook for obeying the orders and failing to disclose the political motives even after they were discovered.

Mueller managed to do that ONLY with the unexplained phrase, 'we cannot exonerate him.' 

When repeatedly pressed on this he finally responded:

"I cannot be compelled by members of Congress to disclose or address the internal workings and protocols of the Department of Justice which exist outside of the purview of my authority."

The DOJ also came out publicly less than 24 hours after President Trump made the accusation against the FBI known and officially cleared itself of all criminal wrongdoing. 

There is no charge for spying on a political campaign, dummy.  It's totally legal, and nobody gets charged for doing totally legal things.

Nothing is forbidden in politics.  Spying on your opponent's political campaign isn't illegal, it's just smart.

• ?

You didn't read the Mueller Report, did you? You are basing your accusation on what Trump said and he didn't read the report either. A lie does not become truth just because it is repeated.

Because it never happened.

And, by the way, it was Rosenstein, a Republican, who appointed Republican Mueller Special Counsel because Republican Trump had fired Republican FBI Director Comey. So how did the Dems launch anything?

• Leo

I don't get outraged over stale, contrived talking points.

BECAUSE IT IS A LIE!!!!

Fact-check: Trump falsely accuses Obama of 'spying' on his 2016 campaign

Trump once again accused the Obama administration of spying on his campaign — a claim that Trump has made on numerous occasions and which remains false.

"When I listen to Joe talking about a transition, there's been no transition from when I won. I won if you look at that election and if you look at Crooked Hillary Clinton, if you look at all of the different people, there was no transition, because they came after me trying to do a coup, coming after me spying on my campaign," Trump said. "They started from the day I won and even before I won."

A review conducted by the Justice Department's own watchdog found in December that the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election — a probe that deeply touched the 2016 Trump campaign — was justified.

The 434-page report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz raised questions about the FBI's use of confidential human sources to gather information from individual members of the Trump campaign. FBI officials said it was a normal investigative technique, but the inspector general questioned whether there should be special guidelines when it comes to political campaigns.

The report did, however, clearly refute the notion that the FBI placed a "spy" in the Trump campaign.

"We found no evidence," the report said, that the FBI sent any confidential sources to join the Trump campaign, sent them to campaign offices or events or tasked them to report on the Trump campaign.

The inspector general said he examined more than a million documents and interviewed more than 100 witnesses to reach the report's conclusions. 

• Mike

Democrats launched a Mueller investigation.

Which ones? I thought Rosenstein was a Republican.

Putin done it. Trump done it. And now America's paying the price. It was always the plan for Trump to overthrow the Constitution, for Putin's benefit.

Trump turned out to be a seditionist. It's a good thing he's being monitored.