Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Do you believe President Biden will start a war? Will he start with Iran or follow instructions from China? How soon? ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Joe Biden is a political stuffed shirt.  He will be TOLD what to do!  And if/when he can not comply or refuses to comply, HE will meet the 25th amendment!  And Kommie Harris will continue the agenda.  Remember?  The one who couldn't even get interest from her home state in the presidential primary in 2016??!! 

I believe that democrats will have war blood on their hands during the next 4 years.

• 2 weeks ago

kamala harris will command joe biden to start world war 3 in syria.

or she will get rid of him and do it herself, like LBJ got rid of JFK so that he could start a war in vietnam

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

He's starting a war with the idiots in America. Why don't you join the January 20th mob? Be in the front, and fire some warning shots at the soldiers to show you mean business?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

i don't think so, though i do think he might be telling Israel, that he is not going to be fooled  by them continuously "crying wolf" , and in MY opinion continually wiping their butts......peace in the ME  has to be universal,  not keeping away the big bad wolf  from lrrh,    how do i know  lrrh, is'nt a narcisstic firestarter?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

First we kill all you Republican traitors  starting one week from today.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.