Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Should President Biden use this opportunity to unite the country by announcing his intention to pardon President Trump?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

He will never accept. That would mean he’s guilty 

• 2 weeks ago

I believe that if Biden were to Pardon Trump for the many crimes they allege him to have committed, it would be a strong first step in reuniting the nation. This will never happen as the Democrats are doing everything they can to further divide America in order to impose Martial Law which will lead to the downfall of our nation. 

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

He would probably unite the nation by announcing Trump's beheading on Capitol Hill on live TV.     Budweiser and McDonalds will sponsor that 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not going to happen. I've heard that his advisors have suggested that the name of Trump never pass Biden's lips. The name "Trump" will be poison in America for generations to come, worse than Benedict Arnold even. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

AFTER the whole truth has come out is the time to consider a pardon.  It should be contingent on how cooperative Trump is, just like a plea bargain.  BTW, Biden can't pardon Trump for his NY state crimes of tax fraud & bank fraud.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Trump is a criminal who tried to destroy the nation at Putin's bidding.  Silly Trumpers.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

If Obama did this, do you think Trump would have pardoned him to unite us? I'm guessing no. And if he did, you'd hate him. Any of that accurate? 

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Harris has left strict instructions that that those words will never appear on Biden's teleprompter.

• 2 weeks ago

No........................................

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

He can’t pardon at the moment.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.