Atheists, what you think of a woman who got executed in USA?

Her crimes was she killed a pregnant woman and cut her insides open or something. Pretty sick stuff : I

@Master ShakeLv 4

Its more depends if you can fix something that is already broken. But i am morally against death penalty. But economically it is argued it saves tax payer though

Yup, pretty sick.  I don't agree with the idea of killing someone, to show others how bad it is to kill.  I sure agree she deserved to be in prison for life, though.  

I'm against the death penalty, in general.

Am I aware of the case? 

No.

Do I wish to discuss the details of any case I know nothing about?

No

Do I enjoy "sick stuff"?

No

You do not fix murder by murdering them. Locked up humanely is the only right thing to do. Yes it's expensive but cutting corners and being cheap isn't righteous.

I know nothing about the case.  Nor does it have anything to do with religion.

I think the death penalty is stupid.  It costs WAY more than life in prison because of the legal costs of appeals and the evidence suggests that it doesn't have much (if any) deterrent effect.  The main deterrent effect for crime is the perception of how likely someone is to be caught.  Severity of punishment has very little impact on someone who thinks they won't be caught.

What's more, our criminal justice system is slanted and tends to convict too many people.  We've had people exonerated by DNA mere hours from execution.  No on re-litigates cases post-mortem, but there is evidence that has come out after executions that strongly suggests people are being wrongly executed.

She knew what was going on she has feelings we all know what goes on we all have a brain we know when wrongfully convections are playing cop just got it wrong for the ump teen time

You cannot call yourself pro-life, then cheer on executions. Death penalties don't work, never have. They do not stop crime, they do not prevent crimes, they do nothing but give politicians ad fodder to prove they are 'tough on crime'. 

Public execution are an enormous waste of money, tax-wise or other. As are prisons that do not work at making sure the inmates have enough coping tools and life strategies to not commit crimes when they get released. Prisons don't work if the only goal is to punish rather than help people and teach people how to not have to continue to be criminals to survive. 

I have no major problem with erasing horrible people from the face of the earth.  There has to be some pretty darn good proof that they did it though.  Can't take back erasure, so it better be right if you do it.  I think that this case was pretty solid that she deserved permanent removal.  Does not bother me at all to see capital punishment properly applied. Bothers me quite a bit at how unevenly, often unfairly, it is applied though.

Unlike Christians, who couldn't understand why Jesus chose 

not to stop her during the commission of a crime, 

Atheists were repulsed by her actions. 

She had it coming. She got what she deserved.

Capital punishment has always existed, in one form or another. And there is a reason for that.