Jesus was a know-nothing creationist. Why would an educated Christian worship him?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Jesus is Fictional.  That's how sad it really is.

==================================

Hey LOOK!  It's OLEG the child hater!!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

You're not making sense.  Why would anyone listen to you?

• 2 weeks ago

Jesus is the way the truth and the life! 

(Jesus is the only way! Jesus is the only way, only JESUS ! Lyrics.)

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Indeed - I'm glad someone rebuffed the "pot meet kettle" comments from Malcolm.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  He's one of the chief morons here.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

"is quite telling of inferior intellect, perhaps at room temperature numbers."

The irony of someone like YOU, Malcolm, calling other people stupid.  You underscore your own mindlessness every day.  All you can do is drop silly quotes from your bronze-age cult book and march along as if you're smart. You're not.  Not even close. In fact, "dumb as a bag of hammers" comes to mind whenever you post.

• 2 weeks ago

Behind every question is a "questioner".  This question is quite telling of inferior intellect, perhaps at room temperature numbers.

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Because education is not enough - love and good conduct is above it.

He did enough good and proved that He was God in flesh by His miracles, fulfillment of prophecies, resurrection and ascent to Heaven.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.