Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

What prayer will help in getting friend to talk to me? ?

My friend stopped talking to me and i don't know why. I have been depressed for a while and i have started feeling better, but now i dream about him and i'm starting to get depressed. I miss him. I've prayed to God to forgive what ever it was i did and said, but nothing has happened. What prayer can i pray? 

• Archer

You seem to have a need to remove the choices of others in your life. Try looking in a mirror!

“The insight of a man certainly slows down his anger, and it is beauty on his part to overlook an offense.”—PROVERBS 19:11.

Forgiveness means pardoning an offender and letting go of anger, resentment, and thoughts of revenge. It does not mean condoning a wrong, minimizing it, or pretending that it did not happen. Rather, forgiveness is a well-thought-out personal choice that reflects a loving commitment to peace and to building or maintaining a good relationship with the other person.

Forgiveness also reflects understanding. A forgiving person understands that we all err, or sin, in word and deed. (Romans 3:23) Reflecting such insight, the Bible says: “Continue putting up with one another and forgiving one another freely even if anyone has a cause for complaint against another.”—Colossians 3:13.

Have you tried just talking with your friend face to face and asking why they stopped talking to you. Useless your miles away and can't talk face to face. I don't know what to tell you. I don't know what God's will is. All I know is that he gives and takes away. For me whenever I end a friendship I just stop talking to them. I know it's mean but it's just the way I prefer. Maybe in the future your be able to make it up with your friend or maybe you won't. You can always make a new one. I know it's going to be hard and your going to miss them. But one day your move on. That's the way life goes. It just continues moving on. I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to keep on praying. To never give up on God. What to pray beats me. Even I wouldn't have a clue. 

Ok! Lord! Send me an angel Send me an angel right now right now, Lyrics 

• Oleg

You have to ask forgiveness from your friend for anything wrong you did or said.