Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

What prayer will help in getting friend to talk to me? ?

My friend stopped talking to me and i don't know why. I have been depressed for a while and i have started feeling better, but now i dream about him and i'm starting to get depressed. I miss him. I've prayed to God to forgive what ever it was i did and said, but nothing has happened. What prayer can i pray? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You seem to have a need to remove the choices of others in your life. Try looking in a mirror!

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

“The insight of a man certainly slows down his anger, and it is beauty on his part to overlook an offense.”—PROVERBS 19:11.

Forgiveness means pardoning an offender and letting go of anger, resentment, and thoughts of revenge. It does not mean condoning a wrong, minimizing it, or pretending that it did not happen. Rather, forgiveness is a well-thought-out personal choice that reflects a loving commitment to peace and to building or maintaining a good relationship with the other person.

Forgiveness also reflects understanding. A forgiving person understands that we all err, or sin, in word and deed. (Romans 3:23) Reflecting such insight, the Bible says: “Continue putting up with one another and forgiving one another freely even if anyone has a cause for complaint against another.”—Colossians 3:13.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Have you tried just talking with your friend face to face and asking why they stopped talking to you. Useless your miles away and can't talk face to face. I don't know what to tell you. I don't know what God's will is. All I know is that he gives and takes away. For me whenever I end a friendship I just stop talking to them. I know it's mean but it's just the way I prefer. Maybe in the future your be able to make it up with your friend or maybe you won't. You can always make a new one. I know it's going to be hard and your going to miss them. But one day your move on. That's the way life goes. It just continues moving on. I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to keep on praying. To never give up on God. What to pray beats me. Even I wouldn't have a clue. 

• 2 weeks ago

Ok! Lord! Send me an angel Send me an angel right now right now, Lyrics 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

You have to ask forgiveness from your friend for anything wrong you did or said.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.