Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 week ago

Are you to honest to ever be a politician?

• Favourite answer

Yes I think I am but I would have done better choices to stop the corona virus from getting worse. Government are bad and not doing a good job

• ?
    1 week ago

There's a contradiction in terms an honest politician...

• 1 week ago

Oh, I think if I really put my mind to it, I could be a conniving little weasel of a politician.

• ?
    1 week ago

Well with the democraps firmly in control of everything there will be little to no opportunity for anyone that isn't hand picked by DNC to have any real power in the once great nation.  That's what the charade of tarnishing Trump is all about.  Honesty isn't one of the qualities they look for on resumes. 

1 week ago

too many twisted adventures as a lad...some of my rowdy friends still remember...It might now be leftist resume enhancers in today's atmosphere...

• 1 week ago

im pretty damn honest, but i also hate homosexuals and traneez so, probably shouldnt become a politician. People who hate a specific group of people should not become politicians in my opinion