Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Are you relieved that the country is safe now that Trump has been impeached?

• 1 week ago

Donald Trump has become the first president in US history to be ... He now faces trial in the upper chamber, the Senate, but not before he leaves office next Wednesday. ... "Violence and vandalism have no place in our country. ... The president was accused by the House of inciting the storming of the ...

1 week ago

I'm cheerful he has been denounced once more. Actually, I won't have a sense of security until he's out of office. What an honor to be denounced twice. Another disturbing thing to add to his inheritance.

• 1 week ago

The US isn't safe.  It's never safe while it has such liberal firearm laws.

1 week ago

No. Too many angry factions, too many weapons.

• 1 week ago

I will be relieved when the GOP Congressmen  who helped the mob attack Congress are prosecuted and go to jail.....

• zipper
    1 week ago

Trump is not Impeached, they are just wasting time and tax payer money trying to make him look bad; which if you really think on it makes them look bad, he will be gone in 6 days any way; it will take longer than that to impeach him. It is just a wast of our tax dollars!

• 1 week ago

I'm the kind of person I want to understand somebody but if you think this country is safe because Trump got impeached which he hasn't technically been in peace yet the house just impeached him the Senate has to go through with the process too but explain to me how is this country any safer I suggest that you walk outside but put a mask on first and go take a look around the whole country you have drug addicts homeless people actually more homeless people than you did before you have food prices rising you have crime all across the United States in the streets you have people defecating in the streets so what is so safe about America now there's nothing your feelings are safe from getting hurt or being triggered I hope for the sake of people who voted for Joe Biden that he really does fix this country but I doubt that because he'll be like any other politician because if he doesn't you'll Joe Biden supporters will have some explaining to do

• 1 week ago

Right. There will be no more riots, arson, assaults, rapes, and looting since Trump has been impeached.

• 1 week ago

The country is not safe. Trump has mainstreamed the lunatic fringe. You saw them. The Neo-Nazis, the Klan, QAnon. They feel entitled by Trump. He's their president. Violence is their calling card.

So no matter where you live, if you are not one of them, you could be murdered. It's a very scary time. Aren't you afraid?

Here on this board we are the smart people. We aren't stupid enough to oppose the Big Lie and the hate as long as we don't have to do it in our face or our name. We know that we would receive death threats to ourselves and our family members. Even so that's why some many people post under anonymous.

1 week ago

IMPEACHMENT DOES NOT MEAN REMOVED FROM OFFICE.

It means he goes to trial in the Senate.

Did you not remember last Impeachment ?