Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 weeks ago

What will atheists do on Judgement Day?

102 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

A lot of whining and groveling face down in the dirt.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

At our weekly Athiest meeting (now on Zoom), Satan unmuted and said that we might have a Big Surprise Soon, but He would "take care" of us.  We weren't sure what He meant by that.   He was using that Zoom program where you can have a background picture, and I think His picture was a close-up of those fires in California recently, because it was all orange with all these flames coming up.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Laughing at the Racist, Bigotted so called 'Christians' pleading for Mercy from below us in Hell.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They will deny it's happening even though the proof will be right in their faces.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

The same thing I will do when Ragnarok happens, I suppose

• 2 weeks ago

Atheists don't believe in Judgement Day, so your question is moot.

• 2 weeks ago

Seeing as everybody will be present on Judgment Day (including all the resurrected dead), we shall all find out then. Until that awful Day (awful for atheists), we must wait. Those who know God has already adopted them into His family will not suffer dread on that Day. The atheists must speak for themselves.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The funny thing is, a lot of these atheists celebrate Christmas. Why donkeys? It's the celebration of the BIRTH OF CHRIST. FOOLS.

Yet these are the same fuckeries who tell their young fuckeries their nana has gone to heaven. How about tell them they're 6ft under. The mofo didn't go anywhere. 

• 2 weeks ago

Nothing we tend not to believe in religious fiction  me little bluefaced chump

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

probably break the record for building the worlds largest and most powerful telescope yet - and fail in finding god lol

morons. all of them...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.