Poll: Do you believe in the After-Life?

Heaven and Hell and Spirits etc I DO

• Jesere

I know there is an Afterlife because I had a NDE/Near Death Experience in the fall of 1975.  I don't far death and this experience has forever changed me in a most positive way.  I have seen Spirits of loved ones who have crossed over.  

No. I do not believe in those things.

"Don't you believe in flying saucers, they ask me? Don't you believe in telepathy? — in ancient astronauts? — in the Bermuda triangle? — in life after death?

No, I reply. No, no, no, no, and again no.One person recently, goaded into desperation by the litany of unrelieved negation, burst out "Don't you believe in anything?""Yes", I said. "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be.” ― Isaac Asimov

• Sparky

Yeppers.  I have been a paranormal investigator for years.  I've seen plenty of evidence.

• Kathy

Yes I do believe in the afterlife.

• ?

Yes and I think soon the world will be going through a huge test to see how committed a person actually is to their faith. I always think of Job in the bible and what he went through but he never gave up.

• Kin

Absolutely, it is the inevitable and must believe it. Its apart of my faith and sincerely believe it. I believe in a lot of things of the unseen.

Yes

Read John 3:16

• ?

There is no doubt in my mind.

I can only hope it’s real .. because I feel like Earth maybe hell already