What's something addicted to you?
- SarcastatronLv 71 week ago
Drama. I go out of my to avoid it. But it refuses to feck off.
My family is addicted to ghosting they can't survive without tormenting me.
- perfectlybakedLv 72 weeks ago
Heck I'd take even a bit of unwelcomed attention just to boost my optimism...
No one and nothing that I know of is addicted to me... quite the opposite actually.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Fell In LoveLv 72 weeks ago
Mountain Dew and good music
- 2 weeks ago
Little girls, they love me, specially when i give them gifts they want so much that their parents can't afford.
- robert2020Lv 62 weeks ago
My pets. Or should I say my former one--don't have any now.
All the other answers are people or pets. As well
- Little Big ManLv 72 weeks ago
I would have to say motorcycles, I have ridden them from being 8 years old.
- The ThinkerLv 62 weeks ago
It would be my phone, i think thats not only my problem, people around the world also addicted to their phones.