Asep
Asep asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Pencil eyeliner or liquid eyeliner?

Crayon is always best

I prefer liquid eyeliner though I also use pencil eyeliner.  

I prefer pencil eyeliner.

pencil eyeliner

I for one incline toward pencil over fluid with regards to eyeliner. It's significantly more hard for me to apply fluid eyeliner. That in addition to you likewise need to trust that fluid eyeliner will dry, and there's a more prominent chance of it smearing.

Likewise, since pencils are clearly honed, it's truly simple for me to keep eyeliner slender as result.

revlon colorstay pencil eyeliner has a new formula..it's great

Pencils usually have a vast color and texture selection compared to liquid eyeliners so when you want to play with color and shimmer, there's more to choose from. To emphasize your eye color, try choosing an eyeliner color that's opposite your eye color. Pencil eyeliner is the best from these options.

Pencil. Easier to apply. I can never get the liquid eyeliner right. I always have to fix it. I like my pencil.

liquid is soo much easier to make clean looking

Mm... I dunno. I used both but pencil is less messy.

Dont burn the tip.