Poll: What do you do when you see a spider in your house ?

I don't kill spiders or centipedes.

They are carnivores.

They eat ants, flies, roaches, even bed bugs.

Sure it's scary seeing a 3 inch bug run across the floor with those huge legs, but that only means they are doing their job, hahaha.

Spiders are not bad, don't be scared.

Unless you have an infestation and there are webs (the eggs are in the web and small white dots) all over, let them be.

I call them "Tiger Centipedes", those are scary, but if they stay away from my bed, all good.

Next time you see one, a spider or centipede, get close to it and watch how it moves.

They are just trying to survive as you are, but the cool thing is that they help you out while you don't see it.

• 1 week ago

Squishy Squishy. 

• 1 week ago

Nothing....just go away from the part or repulse the spider. Simple!!

If it's small spider like a money spider i ignore but if it's one of those large hunting spiders you see darting across the floor then i would crab a piece of tissue to try to catch it and then chuck it out the window.

I pull out a machine gun and let hell break loose

" DIIIIIIIIIIIIE "

and miss the spider completely but i empty a million clips into every where LOL

no walls left,  ceiling in tatters,  just empty shells and loads of damage ^_^

lol

• ?

If it is a brown recluse or black widow, I kill on sight. Any type of wandering spider, such as a wolf spider, I put outside. A house spider, I leave alone

Scream first then have a look at what kind it is 

• ?

ill get rid of it........

Usually I leave it alone, unless it's a rain spider (huge things, as big as my hand), or a sac spider (small, but their venom can cause serious damage).

I kill sac spiders, and take the rain spiders outside as they are pretty much harmless

I get spider spray (to kill it) or I get a shoe and smash!!!!

As long as it's not a tarantula or a brown recluse, the most I would do is scream. I would not kill it.