Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

What should I do if people tell me I'm pear shaped when they see my pictures?

Update:

I'm non ashamed I'm pear shaped but I don't like it

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NOT al lot!!!! because your skeletal structure makes you like that.  However, wearing some styles of clothes can make you look slimmer.  Women have a naturally wider pelvis bone, in order for them to child bear. 

'Wiggle your bum' and get the fellas to whistle at you!!!!

• 2 months ago

If you didn't post your pictures they wouldn't have anything to say.

• 2 months ago

General tips on the best way to dress for the pear-formed body

1. Belted coats and bootcut pants are the ideal blends.

2. Put a great deal of accentuation on your top part with beautiful coats, stripes, and strong adornments.

3. The A-line skirt and dress are your closest companion!

4. Put accentuation on the midsection on the off chance that you are a pear shape.

• 2 months ago

It's useful to know your body shape and face shape, because then you can dress or cut your hair to emphasize your good points and de-emphasize your bad points.  Click on the link below for tips on how to dress a pear shaped body in the most flattering way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Eat more vegetables and fruit and water and exercise by doing physical work so you sweat everyday like reorganizing the storage room or emptying trucks like a swamper does. Handle 40 pound boxes and toss them out of the trailer on rollers like a mad monkey.

Get paid for doing that work OR JOIN A GYM AND PAY THEM TO DO REPETITIVE EXERCISE to basically do the same thing as empty a cargo trailer of its goods into the storage room.

. You know your job. If it is at a keyboard all day that is why you are a pear. Wait till you become a watermelon/ or balloon.

• 2 months ago

Just ignore them. It is the habit of peoples that commenting about others without notice in self. 

• LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You are correct.  There is no reason to feel shame over your body type.  Look at it this way, many people are shallow and simply make statements to say something.  Ignoring the statement is better than letting it annoy you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pear is better than apple 🍎 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stop posting your pictures online.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

just ignore them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.