How to change an HP Inkjet 6600 all in one printer to Online?

My printer shows Offline and I cannot print anything wireless.

How can I change it to Online?

I have Windows 10 version 20H2

Thank you so mu Spock (rhp). I did uninstall it and reinstalled it and it worked!!!

Many thanks!

start by deleting the printer in Windows and then reselecting/reinstalling it

• BigE

Often the reason is your router rebooted and it acquired a different IP which is configured into the printer profile.  From the status screen, you can the current IP of the printer and compare with the value in the printer profile.

I usually put in a static ip assignment into the router's dhcp so it gets the same IP every time.

Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what's printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu