Can you die in a Dream?

Yes as many people are known to have died while they sleep and never wake up again.  One of my Doctors died that way.  And a well known actor, died that way as he lay next to his wife.  My own mother worked for a man who just never woke up the next morning. Yes, do believe me.  People do die when they sleep, but who knows if they were dreaming or not?  People die doing everything, so why would we single out "dreaming" as a safe zone from death?

Yeah while dreaming. It has happen especially if the dream is WAY too bad or extremely terrifying.

• david

Yes, but then you die in real life. Seriously though, I don't know. 

• Rich

Yes, of course that is possible, but it does not always mean that there is a physical death involved.

For example, when someone repents of their sins and Jesus Christ washes them away, that person becomes a new person. The old "you" has died. The Bible says you become a completely new creation and you are "born again".

So when someone goes through that process they can also have a dream where they died...but this time it is a really good thing because without being born again people can't make it to heaven. The old has to die.

So whether the dream is positive or not very much depends on the context of the dream.

Hopefully your dream means that you will be born again and saved so you can go to heaven, and it does not prophesy a physical death.

No. Dreaming about death could mean that one door closed, only to have another opened.  Could mean the death of an old habit.  It could be a new beginning.

https://www.google.com/search?client=avg&q=Can+you...

I have, at least once. I dove off a high balcony and smashed my head on the floor. Then I woke up.

That's a good question 'cause I never die in dreams. It's like a self defense waking up.