Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Anyone know why I have nipple pain?

I'm a male and both my nipples have been hurting for a couple weeks. It really only hurts to touch them. And the nipples appear to be slightly hard with a slight bump behind them. I find it weird to be both nipples though. If anyone has experienced this before let me know

Sorry hun but I think you’re about to have your period lmao, it’s very normal to have sore/sensitive **** for a little while before  (kidding)

• Joe

I went through this last summer. My left nipple was hurting when I touched it or pressed on it. I had blood work and even had a mammogram. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong. A couple weeks later my nipple stopped hurting.  From what I've read this is fairly common in men.

You don't mention your age. if you are a teen it is probably hormonal.

If older it is probably a result of friction or a reaction to your laundry detergent.

If concerned, see a doctor.

Please make an appointment with your GP (general practitioner) to help rule out any health issues.

They are starting to lactate. You need to suck the juice out and drink it.

• Matt

are you a runner? sometimes they can get sore from rubbing against a t-shirt