Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Anyone know why I have nipple pain?

I'm a male and both my nipples have been hurting for a couple weeks. It really only hurts to touch them. And the nipples appear to be slightly hard with a slight bump behind them. I find it weird to be both nipples though. If anyone has experienced this before let me know

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sorry hun but I think you’re about to have your period lmao, it’s very normal to have sore/sensitive **** for a little while before  (kidding)

• Joe
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I went through this last summer. My left nipple was hurting when I touched it or pressed on it. I had blood work and even had a mammogram. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong. A couple weeks later my nipple stopped hurting.  From what I've read this is fairly common in men.

• 2 months ago

You don't mention your age. if you are a teen it is probably hormonal.

If older it is probably a result of friction or a reaction to your laundry detergent.

If concerned, see a doctor.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please make an appointment with your GP (general practitioner) to help rule out any health issues.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are starting to lactate. You need to suck the juice out and drink it.

• Matt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

are you a runner? sometimes they can get sore from rubbing against a t-shirt

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.