What color car is the best one to have ? ?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Whichever one you like best, since you're paying for it..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

White, silver and gold the easiest to keep looking good - they don't show dust and dirt. White is easiest to repair if ever damaged.  The darker the color the more they show dirt - black the worst and shows repairs the most - but sure is pretty when clean.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The color You ;ike best! But some insurance companies do charge more for some colors because people in RED, or Bright Yellow tend to drive faster than they should!

• 2 months ago

There is no best color. Why worry about color anyway. You can't see it when you're driving.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Red is too Fast green cannot be seen during the day yellow is the worst i would say silver or white

• 2 months ago

Color has no effect on vehicle performance.

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

best color is yellow .. sounds weird but not many people hit yellow cars , steal them , who wants to steal a yellow car anyway .

• 2 months ago

Dark grey metallic paint on a vehicle holds up the best to rust from road salt and UV damage from the sun.

• 2 months ago

I have had Grey, White, Blue, Black, Blue, White, Silver, Green, Red, Navy Blue, Maroon, Green, Green, Gold, Red.

The only thing that I can suggest is that if you get a new car, make it a new color, just so that it looks new to you.

• 2 months ago

i dont think it matters as long as its a good car

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.