Why when I'm using my laptop I feel depressed but when im using my iPad I feel better?

Actually, you are used to with iPad nothing else. that's why you feel better.

• keerok

Generally, it's called electronic technology addiction although for recent cases, it's more about internet addiction. It's still a sign of depression even if you think you're feeling better. There are doctors for this and better yet, there are now rehab institutions that specialize in this.

we are not psychologists and can't see into your soul.  maybe you've got poverty on the brain and using Apple devices [known for their high prices] makes you fell better.  and maybe your iPad has superior graphics -- we can't know since you told us so little about the devices

• David

Ooh I give up then... why do you feel better when using your iPad?

• i + i

Cool story. What is your question?