Why is saying white lives matter wrong ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It ISN'T wrong. All lives from all races come from God, therefore all lives matter.

Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?

In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind. - Job 12:9-10.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because white lives have historically matter MORE than those of other races.  That's why.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It isn't wrong, unless someone believes they matter more than other human lives.

• 2 months ago

I'm not getting into it Rick but, if it helps read this.

https://www.elle.com.au/news/all-lives-matter-wron...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because the world has lost it's damn mind! ALL LIVES MATTER EQUALLY!  Saying White lives matters is ignorant just as saying Black live matters....it limits who's life matters!  But...only part of our society seems to think this way!  A HUGE part of our society thinks white lives matter more than black lives...so it is almost illegal to say white lives matter.....because you will hurt someones feelings!  And in 2021...you had better NOT hurt ANYONES feelings!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Nothing in principle, but why limit it to one color?" Exactly. All Lives Matter.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not. I just hope it's not racist.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because the unspoken part of the original slogan is "too". It shouldn't need to be spoken, but if you're really confused about this issue then apparently it does. It refers to the problem that black people have been dealing with for quite a long time in this country; that their lives don't seem to matter, particularly when compared to white lives. So if you're treated as if your life doesn't matter, you might be prone to assert "my life matters". The statement is not saying "Only my life matters", it's saying "my life matters, stop treating me as if it doesn't". Do you understand now, why saying "white lives matter" is both disingenuous and obtuse?

Lv 7
    2 months ago

It confuses the issue. "Black Lives Matter" originally referred to the Libyan Conflict and to Sunni Muslims. American blacks really should have gone to Libya as Farrakhan and Gaddafi had agreed, but maybe there wasn't enough room for them to go to Africa. 

• 2 months ago

Nothing in principle, but why limit it to one color?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.