Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 2 months ago

How long does it take to learn the average new country song on acoustic guitar?

That really depends on the skill level of the person playing the guitar.

Could be as short as 20 minutes or as long as a couple hours.

I played guitar many years ago.  I haven't picked up my guitar in over 20 years.  But when I did play, I could learn and play most country music in about 30 minutes.

You've likely seen a cool guitar solo on YouTube or need to fire getting a diversion as an afterthought, and figured you would wander into this melodic world.

Since your premium is provoked to figure out how to play, you may be pondering "how long does it require to learn guitar?"/li>While we'd love to reveal to you that in only a couple brief weeks you can go from zero to Jimi Hendrix, that is not the case.But don't be debilitate. Guitar playing is considerably more about conscious practice than it is about unadulterated talent.Every individual advances at an alternate rate, and has contrasting measures of time they can devote to their art, so remember that

• Petter

Six point two.

• Tony B

That would depend on the ability of the person doing the learning and the difficulty of the song.

For someone that's a reasonable player learning to accompany a song that uses the chords C Am F and G wouldn't require much “learning” at all. A beginner trying to learn something really complex might never manage it.

• GF

It takes about 25 minutes from beginning to end. Country music is very simple and doesn't vary much. It is basically the same music and lyrics.