Are demons legitimate?

Just wondering if there is any sciences on demons??Been watching ghost hunting shows and im kinda freaked 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

A good argument against the idea of demonic possession is that the great majority of cultures do not have this belief. 

Erika Bourguignon found in a study of 488 societies worldwide that seventy-four percent believe in spirit possession, with the highest numbers of believing societies in Pacific cultures and the lowest incidence among Native Americans of both North and South America.

If there is such a thing, why is not present in all cultures, or at least the great majority of cultures?

https://go.gale.com/ps/i.do?p=GVRL&u=epfl&id=GALE|...

There are those who say that strange things such as cups and saucers mysteriously falling, attributed to spirits called poltergeists, are demons, but I don't know of any evidence for that. The evidence for poltergeists is only anecdotal. Why a demon would want to do anything as dumb as making cups and saucers fall is beyond me.

• 1 month ago

No, they are all illegitimate.  Lilith, the Mother of Demons, wasn't married.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

nobody knows

No, there is no science about demons, clairvoyance or telepathy. We have no idea where to find those things, nor what they need or how to make them visible.

Would we be able to prove smell if all the experiments were done against the wind?

• 2 months ago

Yes, there is science about demons. The whole world is worshipping demons all around the clock without knowing...terrible.

IF we do not change in the next one or two generations it will be literally the end of humanity what the Bible described as the end of time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, there is no science on demons.  Not unless you're talking about Gene Simmons, at least.  He's the only legitimate demon anybody knows.

• There is no scientific investigation into something which is so clearly imaginary.. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only in your head. They are not real.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.