PLEASE ANSWER THIS????

mermaid lovers, do u like underwater people who have legs instead of fishtails?

my bro thought mermaids r stupid, becus they have no legs, maybe the same to mermens and guppies that i didn't kno it's the name of merchildren in a tv show or merbabies too, but do u think he is right or not, do u think underwater people with legs r helpful instead of rather sitting on a fishtail all the time, can't stand, walk or run on air, but have webbed hands and feet is better then having no webbed hands and fishtails too u agree?

which u prefer to see on tv, legs or fishtails?

Update:

u people did not answer exactly what am trying to ask which is better?!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don't know if you are aware but there is some evidence for the existence of merpeople. They have been found drawn on cave walls by cavemen hundreds of thousands of years ago. There is also a theory that when we were primitive, natural disasters could have deleted the food supply in certain parts of the world, forcing people to forage on the seashore. They would wade deeper and deeper over the years and nature would have evolved them to make the transition to the sea easier. As for your brother thinking it stupid that they have no legs, fish also have no legs. It would be an advantage to have a fishtail. That is why we impersonate fish when we design scuba gear. Flippers are like a fishtail for people who move their legs up and down in the same way as a fish moves its tail left and right.

• 2 weeks ago

Mermaid, but The top half is a fish. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I got your mermaid right here.

Attachment image
  • Craig
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

There's an anime about a guy who falls for a merman, and the fact that the merman had no legs (and needed to stay in a blow-up wading pool most of the time) didn't get in the way.

In English it's called "This Boy Caught a Merman".  It's part of a series of three "This Boy" cartoons that are all drawn in a similar style.  In Japanese, it goes by "Kono Danshi - Ningyo Hiroimashita" (meaning roughly "This boy: There was a merman".

You might enjoy it (if you're not disturbed by the fact that the guy and the merman love each other despite the fact they're both guys),

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Why do mermaids need legs. They live in water. Form fits function. Tails allow them to swim faster. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.