Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

I’m 32 and my dad will not give me $700,000 to pay for my daughter’s dental insurance. Can I take him to court to get his income?

• L

This is not your dad's responsibility.....this is your responsibility.

Did your gambling addiction really set you back that much? 

• LM440

You should shop for cheaper dental insurance and your dad should shop for a lower maintenance daughter.

Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars for YOUR daughter's DENTAL insurance ?

Please put the drugs aside and seek a rehab facility or see your mental health profession to help your dillusional thinking process... cuz YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR EFFING MIND!

grow up! you are grown, 32! your child is your responsibility and her mothers. Your father owes you nothing after age 18! 

You F*** and have fun with Girl. And when you get a child, is your father who pay right !! and with $700K you get way more than dental insurance. 

• garry

lol $700,000 for dental , lol a new set of dentures only cost $2,000  , sure take him to court , after all its your responsabilty not hes .. troll .

At age 32 you have no claim in your parent's assets or income.

Your daughter's insurance is your responsibility.

Give ME $700,000

cut off her head and all things will solve themselves