Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 2 months ago

Where can I get a floppy dick for my PC these days?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Why, one isn't enough?

;)

Major bookstores and office depots still carry them, floppy disks, not the one you asked for. 

• 1 month ago

made me laugh anyway.

we need more laughs in these dificult times.

• 2 months ago

Do you have a container of old floppies kicking around? They may contain old archives, pictures from an early computerized camera, or possibly some exemplary games that you'd prefer to start up on an emulator. In all honesty, it wasn't that quite a while in the past that floppies were viewed as the most ideal approach to store information. Truth be told, under five years back new work area PCs were all the while being sold with floppy drives. A few ventures actually utilize costly specific hardware that utilizes floppies, so there should be a path for you to get to the information.

• Robert
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Just think about your mother or grandmother for a few moments. It should get floppy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My PC is old I get a floppy dick whenever I think about it compared to newer PCs.

If you mean Disk then look at something like amazon they may have what you want.

• 2 months ago

Your pants.

If you mean disk, then Amazon, eBay or other computer hardware sites.  

• 2 months ago

I'm assuming you mean floppy disk you can go on eBay and you can order an external floppy disk that plugs into the USB port

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.