Why do most radio stations stop playing Christmas music right when the clock strikes midnight on Christmas Day?

So I have noticed that some stations stop the Christmas music before 6pm on Christmas Day. Commonly though, I have seen them stop shortly after 12:00am on the same day (well technically December 26 at 12:01am). Many stations this year are extending Christmas music through at least the 28th of December. Why do some radio stations not play Christmas music until New Years Day? The 12 Days Of Christmas are actually from December 25th through January 6th. The 6th of January is the day of Epiphany. 106.7 Lite FM in New York City stopped playing continuous Christmas music at 5:00am on December 26th though they continue to sprinkle in 1 to 2 Christmas songs per hour up until the weekend after New Years Day. Many stations started playing Christmas music early this year due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. 106.7 Lite FM started playing continuous Christmas music Friday, November 13th, 2020 at 5:00pm. December 26th for me is too early to go back to listening to non Christmas music. By the way, the music I like to listen to outside the Christmas season are oldies music from 1955 through about 1980. 17 year old here, I am an old soul. And yes I do like Andy Williams. My favorite from him is Can't Get Used To Losing You which was a 1963 hit. Most people only know his 1962 Christmas song It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year which I like a lot as well. Other Andy Williams songs are Canadian Sunset, Butterfly, and Dear Heart. 

It is a pity.  Many people nowadays seem to regard Christmas Day as the end of Christmas, rather than the beginning, as it used to be.  I always keep the decorations up and have some Christmas music until Epiphany (6th January).

Because they do not know the true meaning of Christmas

Sigh...   Radio stations are an enterprise to make money.

Paying advertisers chose not to subsidize Christmas music.  Take control of your listening preferences and learn to stream your favorite music.  Then you can listen to Christmas music anytime you choose.

It is because they are not celebrating Christmas but the pagan festivals of Yule and Saturnalia.  Both end on the winter solstice although that was stretched for a few days after the switch to the Gregorian calendar moved it back to 21 December.  For Western Christians, Christmas doesn't start until Christmas Day - although there is a certain amount of debate as to whether this starts at midnight or at the previous sunset.  The Christmas celebrations continue until 12th night  - the feast of the Epiphany.  The season of Christmas continues until Candlemas on 2 February.  Eastern Christians don't have Christmas as such but celebrate from Epiphany until Candlemas - allowing them to buy all their Christmas presents in the January sales.