How do you spend your New Year's Eve?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Givin' my dog a good 'ole stroking.

• 3 weeks ago

I get a pound of spicy steamed shrimp and Helluva Good Dip and watch 'The Fabulous Baker Boys." 

• 2 months ago

I spent it at home. Cried when the ball drop because 2020 was such a shi*tty year.

• 2 months ago

Blowing **** up to celebrate the end of 20MF20

Private Fire Works are legal in my area... so what we did was spend a bunch of cash on a ton of explosives, barbecued and blew the hell out of 2020.  All the neighbors gathered in their driveways and enjoyed the show.  New Year’s Day we all came together again to clean the mess.  It was great. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Givin' my dog a good 'ole stroking.

• 2 months ago

Usually sleeping on a plane over the Atlantic. This year staying home and staying safe.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sleeping after the neighbours stop their fireworks, and party.

• 2 months ago

I don't really care . I probably will try to sleep early . It is not fun for me at all. Last new years was crying a lot . Visa . But some people don't understandife beyond what they think is happening ... I shud have tried but then when i realized when the virus happened my heart shattered completely then 💔. And then people jjdge on house . Couldn't get business visa either 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At home, where it is safer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.