How do you spend your New Year's Eve?

1 week ago

Givin' my dog a good 'ole stroking.

I get a pound of spicy steamed shrimp and Helluva Good Dip and watch 'The Fabulous Baker Boys." 

I spent it at home. Cried when the ball drop because 2020 was such a shi*tty year.

Blowing **** up to celebrate the end of 20MF20

Private Fire Works are legal in my area... so what we did was spend a bunch of cash on a ton of explosives, barbecued and blew the hell out of 2020.  All the neighbors gathered in their driveways and enjoyed the show.  New Year’s Day we all came together again to clean the mess.  It was great. 

Givin' my dog a good 'ole stroking.

Usually sleeping on a plane over the Atlantic. This year staying home and staying safe.

Sleeping after the neighbours stop their fireworks, and party.

I don't really care . I probably will try to sleep early . It is not fun for me at all. Last new years was crying a lot . Visa . But some people don't understandife beyond what they think is happening ... I shud have tried but then when i realized when the virus happened my heart shattered completely then 💔. And then people jjdge on house . Couldn't get business visa either 

• ?

At home, where it is safer.