What is my PSU wattage and what kind of PSU would you suggest for my PC?

Here is a photo of the label, and I don't know how to read it! :(

https://pasteboard.co/JGWZzEF.jpg

Thank you.

• Lv 7

it doesn't say.

but seeing as it is a 650 model, i'm gonna say 650 watts. that's usually how that works...

• ?

380 watts assuming Google Translate's ability to translate persian to english.

Any power supply of 380 watts or greater that has the correct connectors will work.  

I could find only in Iran some used ones like yours, but with no wattage mentioned.  I did find an "Optima OPT-700" rated at only 250W output.  So I cannot put much faith in others who say yours is 650W output.  It might be much less.  Or not.

You can go to any PSU maker's website and see a free calculator that lets you input all your hardware.  A minimum power level one could be given.  Always buy one with 25% extra power rating at least.  Then it will run cooler, last longer, and let you expand your system later.

• ?

650 watt

(3.3 * 24) + (5 * 35) + (12 * 15) + (12 * 15) + (15 * 3)=659.2 if one was to add up the label it ,it consumes around 1150 watts full load

Starrysky can't count or is to lazy to read the link?

It's a 650W.                                      

• Rick

wattage is volts x amps ........................