how would you react if your daughter drank juice she wasn’t suppose to drink in the fridge and wet the bed purposely knowing better?

How do you know she wet the bed purposely? Did you punish her about the juice and send her to bed?. Maybe that made her wet the bed while sleeping. In any case, you need to lighten up and also learn how to deal with the minor problems of parenting, so you don’t end up with a troubled older child .

Source(s): Being a parent

Not the answer you want, but

I much rather she drank 100% fruit juice than soft drink or something worse. 

Have her wear a diaper and make sure she doesn't drink anything before bed again.

I'd ask why she climbed into the "fridge" to drink the juice.

I'd want to know how she fitted in the fridge. 

I would hand her a diaper and tell her she has to go a month without wetting her bed to get out of diapers

Make her help you with the laundry.   

Let her learn her lesson. Drinking late at night means you sleep in your own piss.