Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 3 months ago

If Logan Paul beats Mayweather, should he get a fight with Tyson?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Lolz he will be lucky to be able to land a punch innit.

• 2 months ago

Mayweather will school this Logan Paul.

make no mistake lol

you're a fool if you think PBF is some sucker who's about to lose to someone named Logan Paul

Mayweather will win comfortably ;-)

if they pay him well he'll allow it to look like a fight.

otherwise PBF finishes him quickly lol

• 3 months ago

I hope he does and I also hope that is Mike Tyson you're talking about.

Floyd vs. Logan is an exhibition fight that won't have a winner. It will be called a draw leaving the verdict to the audience. Floyd would be generous to Logan but not Mike Tyson. Mike will put him in his proper place that will make him and his bro stop these nonsense.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

no..............................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mier
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Do people really have a genuine interest in seeing it? 

• 3 months ago

if Logan wins I get very pissed even if I think it's impossible, sure Maywheater is 43 years old, but he is too much more experienced than the boy. CAN'T WIN LOGAN, he'll take an uppercut combined with left and right and go to ****

• snafu
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Let’s get back to real boxing, this stuff is pointless.  More circus than sport.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Logan Paul should get a fight with his mother, then it might actually be worth watching!

• Adam
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He won't win, but if by some miracle he does win, he should show some respect to the sport and work his way up the professional ranks or give a shot to the cruiserweight champion and hopefully allow that fighter to get some of the spotlight.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

If he can beat him as well and wants to.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.