Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Can I be pregnant?

Bf came in me after my period was over and I was fertile so my app said.. 

Last night I went out for some drinks and realized I bleed just a little bit but I’m not supposed to get my period until the next 9 days... 

Could my period just be early? Or am I pregnant 

I guess there’s no way of telling until I take a pregnancy test but maybe this has happened to somebody before???? 

It wasn’t enough blood for period 

And this was exactly 10 days since he came in me and also 9 days before PERIOD????

• helene

Of course you could be pregnant. But the blood does not mean you are or aren't. It is TOO EARLY to know, even with a blood test.

Just cool your jets until your period is due.

By the way, if you're trying to get pregnant, which it seems like you are, you shouldn't be drinking alcohol.

Any time you have unprotected intercourse, you could get pregnant.  I don't think you experienced implantation bleeding. It is very rare to actually see that because it is only a drop or two and is almost always reabsorbed by the woman's body.

You'll just need to relax and wait a couple more weeks. If your period doesn't come and is 5+ days late, you can test and get a reliable result. 

I'd also recalculate your ovulation date.  If your cycle is 30 days long on average, you probably wouldn't be ovulating 19 days before your next cycle would start.

Nobody here will actually know. It could be a few things. So just take a test!