Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

Why did NASA vote for the law of gravity?

• ?

Are you really that bored?, nothing to do?, I would suggest you try reading a book but that may be difficult for you.

I think NASA is working on the Supernatural Law,  beyond the Law of Gravitation of the earth.

• D g

bugs bunny didnt believe in gravity thats why he  wouldnt fall   and the coyote who  went to school did fall..

get real and  ask a  PERTENANT QUESTION

It didn't.  Scientific laws are different from political laws, just as "theory" means something very different in science than it does in day-to-day speak.

Scientific laws are descriptions of how the universe behaves.  They're not prescriptive like laws the legislature passes.

It’s a leftover law from the previous administration.

• Rjgmh

Because it is part of science.

• garry

did they gravity is throw anything up and it comes down , thats  proof enough ..

The Law of gravity existed well before NASA. They were simply forced to accept it, not having the authority to repeal it. The Supreme Court of the Universe keeps turning down their futile attempts.

troll, go back under your bridge

Troglodytarum ire sub ponte

• BJJ

I read a very good book by NASA about Anti-Gravity ,, I couldn't put it down   😁