Can someone translate this hebrew for me?

My bestfriend likes to send me confusing sh**, which sometimes includes transliterate hebrew. 

I would be eternally grateful to know what he's saying, even just a vague impression, would be terrific. 

Who can help? If any. Google translate doesnt work this 

I'll just drop a screenshot below. Tyia <3

Update:

This screenshot is not legible. Here is the lines of hebrew: 

1- viaoo, ani ohev otach lifnei kol haolamlamah tasim et kol kach hara she atah oseh elohim? Ten li ma sheani rotze bevakashaani gam lo yodeah lamah ani medaber b'ivrit v'lo b'anglit2- gam, vai omer dvarim sh'hachi meanyen li3- aval, ze lo meanyen, kol sh'ma'she tzareech yoda'at ze ani eesh hachi rah

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Illegible.  

Here ARE the lines of Hebrew.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

1- viaoo, ani ohev otach lifnei kol haolamlamah tasim et kol kach hara she atah oseh elohim? Ten li ma sheani rotze bevakashaani gam lo yodeah lamah ani medaber b'ivrit v'lo b'anglit2- gam, vai omer dvarim sh'hachi meanyen li3- aval, ze lo meanyen, kol sh'ma'she tzareech yoda'at ze ani eesh hachi rah

• 2 months ago

Whatever you posted is illegible, but my weak knowledge of Hebrew indicates that it is a discussion of prayer and the benefits of prayer.  It also says something about that it is better to pray in Hebrew than in English.

If she wrote this using the Hebrew alphabet instead of a transliteration, I might have been better able to help you.

• 2 months ago

Your screenshot becomes illegible if you zoom in enough to read it.

Could you just type the lines you're asking about?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.