So you voted for Biden because he will handle covid better by telling everyone to wear a mask?

Update:

Biden doesn't even know the name of the virus, he called it covid9, he's the embarrassment, the world must be laughing all the way to the bank when  Biden gives the U.S taxpayers money away  to foreigners.

73 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I voted for him because he said 120,000,000 billion gazillion trillion people already died from Covid and I think sleepy Joe can fix it.  

• 2 months ago

Among many other things.  At least he is trying to do something positive, rather than ignoring facts and golfing when the United States is in an emergency situation.

• 2 months ago

Herd immunity and vaccines will end the pandemic. 

He could have the same results by telling us to bunny hop instead of walking for the next 100 days. 

• 2 months ago

BIDEN has a plan.  Golfing and texting is not governing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I voted for Biden cause Trump called COVID-19 a HOAX and went golfing & holding large mask-less political rallies that got Herman Cain killed. Then the idiot says he'll punish China and WHO for a "little flu" that he says isn't a big deal. So which is it, moron?

Trump has been a monumental failure and an embarrassment for America and I'm glad we voted him out. Now he can go move into Kremlin so he can give Putin daily HJ and BJ.

• 2 months ago

My support for Trump increased when he failed to respond to the pandemic. The government is not legally allowed to enforce mask mandates, shutdowns, or lockdowns.

• 2 months ago

30% of nurses wear masks everyday and they still got COVID.  Plus they wore PPE to boot.   Biden doesn't have a clue about Covid, except what President Trump told him and Dr. Fauci and VP Pence.  Under Biden more people would have been dead and most of us know that.

• 2 months ago

Why are so many conservatives upset at being asked to practice public hygiene? 

• 2 months ago

I voted for Biden because he isn't a chitstain embarrassment to our country.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most People voted for Biden because of his MAIN DISTINGUISHING FEATURE.

He is not Donald Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.