? asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 2 months ago

What would happen if all forms of gambling were free?

I am not sure I understand your question.  Gambling is never free in that there is a wager on an outcome and the outcome determines a winner and a loser. Are you referring to a third party getting a cut of the wagered amount?  Are you referring to games of chance where you "bet" against the house which always has an advantage of some sort?

I'd be addicted, that's what.

I'd finally get all the 5*s in Genshin Impact...

The act of gambling IS free, but the money you lose WHILE gambling will cost you that money.

The new version of gambling is loot boxes, and all loot boxes cost ingame points.  If all the ingame points were free then you would have the game as it was meant to be for a certain amount of players.

The casinos would make more money than they are now.

addicted would probbly start playing cs go

• ?

then it wouldnt be gambling , you do know the meaning of it !!! get a dictionary and look it up ..

Not possible.  Gambling is risking something to win something.  No risk means you aren't gambling.

There would be no casinos. Casinos run on people losing money. If nobody loses then how are casinos supposed to make money.