are you out of work right now?

No  unlike liberals i manned up

It wouldn't be beneficial for me to work.

I have issues with paying taxes for government department's that don't do their job.

With a student loan, child support payment's, and various other unlawful debt's.

Been there done that..... 

They think I'm one of their f**** up kid's with their stupid job's our government made to hunt terrorists... "and their children"??.... sick....

I was one of the most qualified kitchen b**** in the town...

I've done infection control over 3 time's..... I already knew about cross contamination and hazard control's...

I could've been a food safety inspector year's ago.

But the government's rule's and regulation's managed to f*** it all up for me....

They say I'm deluded and lazy and have absolutly no talent and it's all in my f**** up F***** head .... cos thats the type of retard's this country wants to breed here so people like them..... d*** heads....

no I have more jobs than ever suck it my friend

Been out of work since i was 55 it is called Retiremant

• JimZ

Nope, I have another hour to go.  Just kidding sort of.  I'm not really on the clock but my work is nice enough to let me work at home.

I am not.

But I was from March until September.  I am freelance and my work stopped with no income until September.